Sunday, June 24, 2012

Interesting Acronyms...!

ABC = Always Be Careful
ADIDAS = All Day I Dream About Success
BOSS = Built On Self Success
CHEF = Creating Heavenly Extraordinary Food
DIET = Don't Indulge Every Time

FAMILY = Father And Mother, I Love You
FATHER = Faithful And Trustworthy, Honoring Every Responsibilities
INDIA = I Nearly Died In Adoration

ISLAM = I Sincerely Love All Muslims
ITALY = I Trust And Love You
KASH = Knowledge, Attitude, Skills, Habits

KEY = Keep Extending Yourself
KOREA = Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every Adversity
LIFE = Learning Is Fun & Excitement
LOVE = Lots Of Valuable Emotions

POSTAD TV = Priorities, Outcomes, Sequence, Timings, Attendees, Date, Time & Venue

ROSE = Really Outstanding & Sweet Everyday
SMILE = Showing Miracle In Little Effort
TEAM = Together Everyone Achieves More
THAILAND = Totally Happy Always In Love And Never Dull
WATER = Wonderful And Totally Energizing Refreshment
YAMAHA = You Are My Angel! Happy A
nniversary!

1 comment: